- The Customer confirms that they have read and understood the general conditions before making their booking.
- The present general conditions apply for all reservations made on the www.transfert2airport.be site, by email and by text message (SMS).
- The Customer is the person in whose name the reservation is made.
- The Customer confirms that all the data given at the time of the booking are correct. Missing and/or incorrect data from the Customer may result in the booking being cancelled. In this case, the Transporter cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for damages suffered by the Customer.
- The price is set upon booking and calculated according to the information given by the Customer, and all booking requests are subject to confirmation within 24-48 hours.
- The prices given on the www.transfert2airport.be website, by email, telephone, text message or any other means include VAT.
- Payment for the booking must be made in cash or by bank card to the Driver.
- For certain destinations, the Customer may be asked to pay a deposit or the full sum indicated upon booking. If this payment is made by bank transfer, the required sum must be received at least 48 hours before the customer is picked up, to the account: BE85 3770 7850 8706
- Booking cancellation by the Customer: when the payment is made in advance, 100% can be refunded until 24 hours before the customer pick-up time, 50% between 24 and 12 hours before, 25% between 12 and 4 hours before, and 0% less than 4 hours before.
- The Transporter commits to make all possible efforts to ensure that the Customer is handled in accordance with the information provided at the time of booking.
- For airport pick-ups, waiting time is included in the price set at booking, as long as it does not exceed 1 hour from the landing time of the plane. If the wait at the airport exceeds 1 hour, an additional fee of €20 for each extra ½ hour (or part thereof) applies. The Customer will also be responsible for paying additional parking charges.
- For pick-up, the Customer is asked to be ready at the agreed time, and for any wait exceeding 15 minutes, an additional fee of €20 for each extra ½ hour (or part thereof) applies.
- The Customer must allow for events or situations outside of the Transporter‘s control which may occur during the journey. Examples: unexpected vehicle problems, heavy traffic due to roadworks/an accident, diversion due to road closure, adverse weather conditions, etc. In order to avoid potential problems, the Transporter recommends that the Customer allow plenty of time when choosing their pick-up time.
- The Transporter cannot be held responsible if a journey cannot be made because of a case of force majeure, because of events or situations which are out of their control, unusual or unforeseeable, or if the inability to make a journey is, in all or in part, the result of Customer behaviour, omission or negligence.
- Passengers agree to respect the vehicle used to transport them, as well as its various facilities. They must check that they have their personal belongings and that their luggage has been loaded before vehicle departure / unloaded after arrival at the destination.
- The Driver is free to choose their route, whatever the destination, and for journeys over 200km, a stop of maximum 15 minutes can be made on request of the Customer, for an additional €10. The Driver will decide where this stop is made.
- Eating, smoking and drinking alcohol are not permitted in the vehicles.
- Each Passenger is allowed to bring one standard sized bag and one piece of hand luggage with them. For larger items, please mention this or contact us when making your booking.
- Passengers are advised to leave nothing in the vehicles. The Transporter cannot be held responsible for loss or theft of personal possessions.
- Seat belts must be worn throughout the whole journey, in order to ensure the safety of the Passengers.
- Baby seats, child seats and booster seats are available to the Customer free of charge, and must be requested when booking.
Dispute between the Customer and the Transporter
- The present general conditions are governed by Belgian law.
- Any disputes arising within the framework of the general conditions will be dealt with by the competent tribunal corresponding to the Transporter (see details below).
- Particular care has been taken with the translation of these general conditions into the various languages offered on this booking site. However, it is the French language version which will serve as a reference in the event of a dispute.
Name: Pascal Rary
Account: BE85 3770 7850 8706